Companion animal rescuers all over Australia contribute to the outcomes and future of millions of animals.
Your support for your local rescuer matters. By sponsoring your local rescue, volunteering or being involved you help generations of animals.
Contact this rescue group directly to learn about adoption and rescue support in this area.
In order to do this we will;
* Be a resource for small rescues, individuals or groups in either a residential or commercial capacity to enable them to undertake proactive TNR in their area. This may involve,
* Support through the lending of traps, along with training and direction for their use,
* Assistance in the developing their own fostering networks for kittens/cats that come into their care
* Provision of vouchers for desexing and health care (when funds are available) and,
* Assistance in advertising/marketing for re-homing kittens/cats.
* Maintain a small network of foster carers and focus on the rescue and re-homing of kittens and cats that are brought to our attention via local vets, community members and smaller rescues, who may struggle to find foster carers for kittens that they rescue. In adoptions priority will be given to INDOOR only homes for kittens/cats or outdoors where enclosures or other options are available. All adoptions will continue to be assessed on an individual basis through information derived from pre-adoption questionnaires and home checks.
* Fund raise and network primarily through adoption meet and greets at local pet stores, social media and through promotion of our website.