Companion animal rescuers all over Australia contribute to the outcomes and future of millions of animals.
Your support for your local rescuer matters. By sponsoring your local rescue, volunteering or being involved you help generations of animals.
Contact this rescue group directly to learn about adoption and rescue support in this area.
UNITED IN COMPASSION (UIC) FACEBOOK HOUSE RULES
Welcome to the UIC Facebook page. We’re glad you’re here and we welcome your participation. UIC is always happy to connect with you on social sites like Facebook and help provide motivation, advice and information about natural health.
This is a fan page for UIC, our initiatives and services. The following guidelines are designed to help provide a quality environment for our friends visiting this page. Please take a minute to read them and keep them in mind whenever you participate.
By using or accessing this page, you agree to comply with Facebook’s Terms and Conditions. While we are excited to hear from everyone, it is important to note that postings by fans to the UIC’s Facebook page do not necessarily reflect the opinions of UIC, its Directors or employees nor does UIC confirm their accuracy.
We understand that health and wellness is a subject many of you are passionate about – a passion we share. We don’t take decisions on moderating posts lightly. But we do expect that participants post content and commentary that is both relevant and respectful to this community as a whole. UIC reserves the right to remove any posts that don’t adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly. Specifically, we do not tolerate these kinds of posts:
• Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
• Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or depicting violence
• Hateful in language or disrespectful of other’s race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
• Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful
• Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
• Violations of any intellectual property rights
• Spamming in nature
• Uploading files that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers
• Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
• Link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site)
• We will remove posts containing incorrect information which is likely to mislead
If you have concerns about our Facebook page, please send us a message via our page.