Companion animal rescuers all over Australia contribute to the outcomes and future of millions of animals.
Your support for your local rescuer matters. By sponsoring your local rescue, volunteering or being involved you help generations of animals.
Contact this rescue group directly to learn about adoption and rescue support in this area.
Council encourages discussion and opinion-sharing via Council’s Facebook page, however spam (including unrelated Council issues, defamatory posts and comments, business promotion and/or multiple posts) will be removed. Council supports the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (http://www.facebook.com/legal/terms) and related Facebook policies, and requests Council Facebook users to do the same.
In order to ensure Council’s Facebook page remains friendly and welcoming for all visitors, we do moderate the page when needed. We ask that when contributing your views to Logan City Council’s Facebook page, you ensure that you:
– do not harrass, abuse, threaten or discriminate against other Facebook users
– do not post items that are likely to offend others, particularly in reference to an individual or group’s age, disability, gender, political leaning, race, religion or sexuality
– do not use obscene or offensive language
– do not post repeat comments continuously
– do not post or tag Council excessively as this impedes the ability for others to utilise the page to communicate with Council. Excessive posts from an individual may result in untagging or post removal, in the interests of the community
– do not promote commercial interests, advertisements or endorsements of anything that is not Council related. This will be considered “spam” and will be deleted
– do protect your personal privacy by not publicly posting personal information, such as email addresses, phone numbers and home addresses on Council’s Facebook wall
Failing to adhere to the above guidelines will result in moderation and potential untagging of Council and removal of posts from Council’s Facebook wall.